Do you have a passion for helping people? We are looking for a collaborative, organized and FUN problem solver to join our team. As an HR Lead you will assist leadership with associate recruitment, hiring, staffing, development and succession planning. On a day-to-day bases you will be responsible for scheduling, attendance, and performance needs by identifying and analyzing HR (Human Resources) related issues; and providing guidance on the execution of company HR programs and initiatives. You will serve as a liaison between store associates and store leadership. Apply today!
You’ll sweep us off our feet if:
· You’re an excellent people leader
· You have working knowledge of legal and company policies
- · You can spearhead associate recruitment process and help leadership get the right people at the right time
- · You’re great at delegating responsibility, setting group goals and motivating associates to work together and support each other
· You are well-versed with regulatory HR policies and procedures as well as state and federal laws so you can uphold these and drive HR initiatives effectively
- · You can drive change, manage transition and champion innovation
- · You have a customer-first mindset so you can access customer preferences and expectations and drive initiatives to improve customer / member experience
- · You are competent at relationship building and interpersonal skills
- · You are an effective problem solver so you can employ professional judgement, evaluate best solutions and implement a plan
You’ll make an impact by:
- · Taking key people management initiatives: Train and align associates with their roles, look after store administration and ensure compliance with policies and procedures. Follow up on work results, implement best practices and action plans to meet business needs by collaborating with managers, associates, customers, and other business partners.
- · Role-playing with associates: Motivate and groom associates by imparting Walmart core values. Put together and share an ‘Associate Manual’ explaining code of conduct, ethics and compliance policy so associates can turn to it for reference. Conduct associate performance appraisal to understand training needs and build career paths. Mentor associates in case of issues and report concerns to leadership if need be.
· Leading change management: Help adopt technology and digital solutions by sharing resources, and providing associates with a clear vision of why change is required, the way change is going to be implemented and the expected results. Get associates up to speed with changes and new ways of working.
· Building collaborative relationships: Identify business needs, provide for and support the implementation of business solutions by building relationships with key stakeholders. Monitor progress and results. Be proactive to change and evolve along with new responsibilities.
Benefits & Perks:
- Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Who We Are:
Join Walmart and your work could help over 260 million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you’ll quickly find we’re a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world’s most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you’ll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.