Human Resources 101
3415 Ansley Blvd
Denison, TX 75020
Sept 24- Oct 29, 2019, 4 hr class, every Tuesday, 1-5 pm for 6 weeks.
A class for those who want to begin a career in HR, (or those who wear many hats & want to focus on HR Best Practices to expand their areas of expertise) is taking place locally!
Human Resources 101 will cover the organization & employee life cycle. Each week will include a new topic to explore.
Should you know of someone currently working in HR, and would like to increase their current skill set or area of expertise?
6 classes for $529, and an individual class is $99.
Click here to register.
The class topics are as follows:
- 09/24 Recruiting, Orientation, On-boarding & Employee Engagement
- 10/01 HR Structure, Learning/Development & Generational Training
- 10/08 Compensation & Benefits
- 10/15 Employee Relations, Documentations & Employment Law
- 10/22 Diversity & Inclusion, Corporate Social Responsibility & Technology Management
- 10/29 Risk Management & Federal Compliance (to include OSHA)